This position is a Chamberlain student position with the CAS that serves in a collective capacity to provide support to CAS Staff and students.
• Provides tutoring support for Chamberlain students for both general education and nursing courses.
• Provide one on one and group tutoring appointments, group review sessions prior to exams in nursing and science courses.
• Maintain complete confidentiality regarding student information
• Promptly respond to student tutoring request.
• Promote CAS activities through classroom visits and orientations.
• All other duties as assigned by CAS Manager.
• Keep accurate records of tutoring sessions.
• Perform clerical duties as needed.
• Assist students with experimental procedures/assignments
• Oversee lab experiments for adherence to safety
precaution/procedures, and assisting lab instructors as assigned FWS Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be Federal Work Study eligible
· Minimum 3.25 GPA
· Strong leadership skills
· Ethical decision-making
· Attentive to detail
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Strong service attitude
· Must have completed Fundamentals Bachelor NR224
· Ability to adapt to varying schedule demands and varying job demands
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is a rapidly-expanding college rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. If you enjoy being a part of an exciting team and working in a collaborative, dynamic environment, then Chamberlain College of Nursing might be right for you.
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it's advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals.
As an educational organization, we also support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center.
If you are ready to join an institution like ours, we welcome you to apply.