How does a Student Support Advisor make an impact at Chamberlain University?! You will be responsible for promoting student success through accurate and responsive advisement in the areas of academics, student finance and service-related areas, providing support and advocacy for students throughout their educational lifecycle. You will function as a role model for our TEACH values and foster a culture of CARE consistent with our mission, vision, and purpose. At the foundation of our CARE model, is ‘CARE for Self’, emphasizing opportunities for work-life balance, flexible work hours, and remote options. Join the Chamberlain University family today.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Outstanding customer service skills with 1+ years of customer service or related experience required
• 1 year or more of experience in Higher Education is desirable
• Ability to work a variety of office hours including evenings and weekends
• High level of interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively
• PC skills in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software. Experience with Student Financial Aid software application a plus
• Eligible to obtain and maintain systems access to the NSLDS system (must not be in default of Title IV Federal aid)
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is a rapidly-expanding college rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. If you enjoy being a part of an exciting team and working in a collaborative, dynamic environment, then Chamberlain College of Nursing might be right for you.
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it's advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals.
As an educational organization, we also support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center.
If you are ready to join an institution like ours, we welcome you to apply.