Become part of the dynamic healthcare industry by joining the Business Development team with Chamberlain University. America’s 3 million nurses represent the largest segment of the healthcare workforce in the United States, and nursing is currently one of the fastest-growing careers. We invite you to explore the opportunity to be a part of this growing industry as we prepare the next generation of nurses!
You will identify, establish and develop innovative partnerships, present / negotiate contracts with corporations, organizations, and community colleges to generate inquiries for recruiting prospective students and for marketing Chamberlain's BSN, MSN and DNP degree programs. This unique role encompasses promotion, outreach, marketing, public relations and healthcare while representing a fast-growing leader in nursing education. In partnership with our education and marketing teams, you will cultivate strong relationships and develop strategic opportunities for growth. Your exceptional presentation and people skills will be tremendously valuable as you represent Chamberlain at a variety of engagements, including job fairs, orientations, graduations, “lunch and learns” and other meetings.
This is a remote position covering the states of Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will reside in any of these areas. Local travel encompasses 80% while the other 20% you will be working from home.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is a rapidly-expanding college rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. If you enjoy being a part of an exciting team and working in a collaborative, dynamic environment, then Chamberlain College of Nursing might be right for you.
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it's advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals.
As an educational organization, we also support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center.
If you are ready to join an institution like ours, we welcome you to apply.