Administrative support role for current enrolled students. Position may be based at a campus or any of the corporate offices. Approved positions include Academic Receptionist, Admissions, Copy Room/Print Shop, Facilities, Faculty Support, Lab Maintenance, Mailings, Switchboard/Campus Recreation.
Must be willing to perform a variety of administrative tasks within the designated department including answering phones, maintaining and organizing files, typing correspondence, making copies and faxing.
Abides by College and department policies and philosophies.
Maintains a working/learning environment that is clean, safe, secure, and problem free
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Must be an enrolled student within one of the Adtalem family of Institutes.
- High School diploma required
- One - two years general office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is a rapidly-expanding college rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. If you enjoy being a part of an exciting team and working in a collaborative, dynamic environment, then Chamberlain College of Nursing might be right for you.
We believe in taking care of those who take care of others. We offer a wide range of benefits that are intended to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues. Whether it's advancing your career, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefit offerings can help you reach your goals.
As an educational organization, we also support and encourage colleagues to further their educations by offering tuition assistance and seminars through our Leadership Development Center.
If you are ready to join an institution like ours, we welcome you to apply.